1.1 The personal data Controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") is SnowlyCode, s.r.o. IČ 04299621 with registered office at Kateřinská 107/5, 779 00 Olomouc, Czech Republic hereinafter referred to as the "Controller".
1.2 The contact information of the Controller are as follows:
address: Kateřinská 107/5, 779 00 Olomouc, Czech Republic
1.3 Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
1.4 The Controller does not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
2. Sources and categories of processed personal data
2.1 The Controller handles the personal data you have provided to him/her.
2.2 The Controller handles the personal data that the Controller has received in order to provide license for fxSimulator.com service.
2.3 The Controller processes only your identification, contact details and data needed to perform the contract.
3. Legitimate interests and purpose of processing personal data
3.1 A legitimate interests for the processing of personal data is:
- a performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR.
- the legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
- Your consent to processing for direct marketing purposes (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7, paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., of certain services of information company in event that no service has been ordered.
- Protection of servers from attacks and user accounts from third-party abuse, which is our and your legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
3.2 The purpose of processing personal data is:
- providing a license agreement to use fxSimulator service, the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee requires the personal data necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and surname, home address, e-mail address, bank account, ID and VAT number, IP address of the device from which the application is registered, phone number) are required, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the Controller.
- sending commercial messages and doing other marketing activities.
3.3 There are no activities of profiling and automated individual decision-making.
4. Length of data storage period
4.1 The Controller keeps:
- personal data (10 years after the termination of the contractual relationship) necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims of those contractual relationships. Within the legitimate interest, we can address you with the offer of our services for 2 years after the termination of the user account.
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, personal data are processed based on consent.
4.2 After the period of time for which data will be stored, the Controller will erase personal data.
5. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
5.1 The recipient of personal data is:
- a person contributing to the provision of services and realization of payments on the basis of a contract.
- providing services necessary to operate fxSimulator.com.
- providing marketing services.
6. Your rights
6.1 Under the terms of the GDPR you have:
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR.
- the right to correct personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR or, where applicable, the processing restrictions under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to have personal data erased under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR.
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Controller referred to in Article III of these Conditions.
6.2 In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
7.1 The Controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
7.2 The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories, where personal data in hard copies are stored, especially data encryption and putting up firewalls.
7.3 The Controller declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
8. Other protections of personal data
8.1 We do not process personal data of children or special categories of personal data, so-called sensitive personal data, within the meaning of Article 9 GDPR.
8.2 The processors we have entrusted with processing must meet a high standard of protection and always handle data within the limits of these policies.
8.3 Through the website, we may collect and use technical data and related information, including technical information about a user, system, and application software and peripherals that are collected regularly to facilitate software updates, product support, and other application-related services. We may use this information as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify the user, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies, and only for a necessary amount of time.
9. Final Provisions